Broadwood

Clark caccola@net1plus.com
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 14:45:55 -0200

Hi, Richard,

C. F. Colt has a chapter on dating Broadwoods, a little too large for me
to reproduce easily, but I'll include the sections if you want to
elaborate on anything they cover. I have an 1805(ish), and an 1827
square which might help in comparison, and also "Broadwood by
Appointment", for what it's worth.

Regards,

Clark

C.F. Colt, C.F. and Antony Miall. "The Early Piano". London, Stainer &
Bell. 1981. p.144-154.