Aeolian Player Action Removal

joegum joegum@webtv.net
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:57:31 -0500 (EST)

Hi.  Before I begin, let me say that I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS.  Let me
also say that I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS IS CORRECT, OR, WILL JUST MAKE
THINGS WORSE.  Let me begin.....           Several months ago,  I
watched an installation video put out by Ragtime in Ceres, CA.  Part of
the demo showed the removal of a spool box.  They simply disconnected
the tracker bar from the spool box, left the tracker bar in the
nickelodeon with all the hoses still attached to the it,  and then
removed the spool box.  I don't know if this is applicable to your
situation.  -Joe G.