Busy in Nov/Dec!

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 02:17:56 +0000

Great man,

itīs wonderful to hear of your success.
Things will only get better, not that theyīre bad now for you apparently.
Just wait until your first concert tuning or CD!  Thatīll come soon if you
keep this attitude.

Anyway, how are you doing on customer relations?
Thatīs probably my specialty!  <G>
I got coffee, yoghurt, marinated herring, bread with honey, German bread,
half a liter of light ale, chocolate and apple juice at a customerīs
yesterday!  Oh yeah, AND pancakes!!!
I had to talk to them for an hour before they let me tune for them, at
which time I couldnīt move, of course.  I found a raisin under one key in
their grand, Iīm glad they didnīt make me eat that too!
Oh well you know, elderly couple. They just luv' the young'uns!

Luckily, that day, I had the time to spare.

Best regards,

Kristinn

P.S. You, of course, know the "glass of water" trick, donīt you? ;-)