Fabric softener

Roy Ulrich ulrich@rangenet.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:41:00 -0500

No, tis I who will offer the wreath -

Richard and Group,

Sorry. I recently got off 2 months on a murder / kidnapping jury. My =
wife
having recently lost her job and my self employment were not considered =
be enough reason to get dismissed in the beginning. I can only suspect =
that
most of you can imagine what 2 months away from your sole source of =
income
can do to your demeanor. Trying to play "catch-up" on all fronts wears =
one a
little thin at times. Yesterday was a particularly bad day - you know, =
the
faster you try to go the more goes wrong?? Been there?? I needed some =
good
answers and patience was not my strong suit. For a whiole there I =
completely
lost my sense of humor and drew down the innocent perpetrator. For what =
it's
worth, it did not relieve any of the frustration.

Keep the humor, take me to the woodshed when I'm being bad, and accept =
MY
apology as well as Thanks to all the good suggestions.

By the way and for what it's worth, the guy got 12 nays and is currently
serving "life without parole".

Thanks
Roy Ulrich