Fabric softener

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:06:43 PDT

Roy,

Don't get too upset Roy..while I, as a "Newbie", have received countless
WONDERFULLY helpful replies to my questions, I have also met with some real
LESS than helpful responses myself.
To answer your original question about "how much fabric softener to use"; A
good friend and RPT, uses a ratio of 16 parts Alcohol, 3 parts water, and 1
part Softener...preferably White, and fragerence-free. This method has been
working wonders for him & myself. I use it now ONLY on the shoulders, (both
sides) about 1/2 eyedropper per side, and usully NOT on the lowest & highest
octave unless absolutely necessary. On rare ocassions, I will put a very
small drop on the strike point, for real harsh sounding hammers. Hope this
helps...let me know how it works for you.

Regards,

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG