arms too long

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:33:43 EDT

I just found a "bucket boss" tool case that holds my laptop and basic tuning
and regulating tools.  It is longer than it is wide.  the cell phone and
business cards are on the sides and are accessible when the thing is closed.
  The back compartment holds as many or few tools as you like.  Has plenty
of pockets for papers, and the inside pocket is clear so you can see stuff
without digging.  It also has a light weight price - $29 from Woodworkers
Warehouse.

Carol Beigel, RPT