Reactionary curmudgeon vs: "snuggles"

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:54:06 -0600

 and I think they, the piano profession, and
>the world of music in general would benefit from a site where your
particular
>practice is laid out, examined, and found worthy.

Bill, Join PTG and read my published articals, The pictures are worth 1000
words at no extra charge.  Trust me there are many better writers. But that
is what sharing and PTG is all about.
You have to be on the inside to experience it, to really know.
With  no chapter any where near my community, the Journal, the list, and
conventions, become my peer group.  Great interaction.
The standard of the Journal has dramatically improved in the last few
years, and it is the place to find cutting edge, ideas, Jigs,and advanced
theories.
More can be said about the tail of a hammer with one photograph, than pages
of the written word.
Regards Roger
Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.