arms too long

David M. Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:05:57 -0500

Nothing's light enough, get a case with wheels.  I got one at Staples that
holds my computer, printer and the "normally necessary" tools for in home
work.  Twice a week (average) I'll have to go to the car for something
else, but that's fine.  My case with tools weighs 35 pounds and I didn't
get the one with wheels until I had messed up my neck using the shoulder
strap.

dave