arms too long

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:32:07 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/00 12:52:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
imatunr@primenet.com writes:

<< Hi all,
 Age and gravity are catching up with me so that I am finally looking for a
new SMALL LIGHT tool case.
 Une that will carry a lot less than the 35 pounds that I now pack arround
 Any new suggestions out there?
 Joe Goss >>

One suggestion is to cary only your tuning hammer, a few mutes, temperment
strips, and 2 screwdrivers, flat and phyllips, in a flute case. Then have a
big tool bag in the car, and go out an get the tools and supllies on an as
needed basis.

I used to do this a long time ago, but got away from it when I started
carying the SAT.

One problem is that when you go out and get a regulating tool, you have to
remember to put it back in the tool case. If you don't pretty soon the flute
case will be very hard to close, and weight 30 pounds. :)

Wim