Reactionary curmudgeon vs: "snuggles"

Larry J. Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:47:28 -0700

Board Policy Book page 43.  (All national officers have this).

Rebuilt piano definition
A used piano that has been disassembled, inspected, and repaired as
necessary with replacement of all worn or deteriorated parts,
re-assembled, tested, and approved to at least the same tolerances as a
new piano of like manufacture. [C87-026]

Reconditioned piano definition
A used piano that has been put back in good condition by cleaning,
repairing and adjusting for maximum performance with replacement parts
where specifically indicated. [C87-026]

Also Bill,
There seems to be some resentment that PTG members did not step forward
in censuring shoddy practices.  There is a legal document called a
summons that would force legal participation.

Larry