CA glue

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:51:27 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/2000 10:17:01 AM, Robert S. wrote:

<<Perhaps if CA glue were available in
large toothpaste tubes, just like the small quantities of superglue,>>

Robert;
 Most brands of "super glue" 'are' CA glue and they are available in small
tubes. I have used this type CA for a long time now. I don't worry about
'coolers', 'freezers', excess heat or length of storage time.......each tube
costs much less than $1 and when one tube is used up or goes bad I just throw
it away and open another. Makes sense to me.
Jim Bryant (FL)