Reactionary curmudgeon vs: "snuggles"

Larry J. Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 05:53:17 -0700

PTG did confirm support of A-440 as an international standard.  I think
it was at the Las Vegas International Convention.  Board policy also
defines rebuilt and reconditioned pianos.

About standards, I have asked several piano manufactrers about quality
control standards that they use before pianos are shipped to dealers.
They usually laugh and say something to the effect that if a dealer wants
it and it fits into the crate, it goes out the door.

Larry Messerly, RPT