arms too long

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:11:45 -0400

At 11:21 PM 08/29/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>Age and gravity are catching up with me so that I am finally looking for a
>new SMALL LIGHT tool case.
>Une that will carry a lot less than the 35 pounds that I now pack arround
>Any new suggestions out there?
>Joe Goss

I know what you mean, I had the 'legs too short' syndrome years ago.

At the time , Ford Piano Supply was still in business and I got a small
black case from them.
It looks similar to a clarinet case and I simply carry tuning tools, a few
screw drivers
and regulating tools.

Pliers, ball peen hammer, repinning tools, ratchet w/ sockets and extension
with slot and
cross bits (plates tightening), etc (everything else that goes into the 35
lb case) are in the
hefty case which usually sits in the car until called for.

I need to get a new tuning case though because this one is breaking apart
from the lightweight
construction of the plastic casing.

I never regretted opting for the smaller service case.

Don't leave home without it . . .

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jonpage@mediaone.net