Reactionary curmudgeon vs: "snuggles"

BSimon999@AOL.COM BSimon999@AOL.COM
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 03:37:21 EDT

drose@dlcwest.com writes:

<< I tried a back cover on my own personal upright for 2
years before I suggested it to a client. Does that meet your criteria? >>

Perhaps it is too late at night, but what does this have to do with what I
was saying about permanently applying dubious products to hammers? Your
statement seems rather too feeble to be taken sarcastically,  but if not
that,  then what are  you trying to say?

<<Just because people wish to find better and faster ways to do beneficial
work does *not* mean they *don't* have ethics.>>

Your post indicates this is in response to my sentence, "The posts of some of
you "professional piano technicians" are getting harder and harder to take."
Could you perhaps try again? If you were trying to make a point, and I
presume you were, I have honestly missed it. Could you perhaps try again?

Sincerely,

Bill Simon
Phoenix