Reactionary curmudgeon vs: "snuggles"

BSimon999@AOL.COM BSimon999@AOL.COM
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 02:36:34 EDT

Billbrpt@AOL.COM writes:

<<I tell ya what, Bill, why don't you, me and a few other right thinkin',
Steinway soundboard & pinblock replacin', PSO hatin' good ol' boys git us
some Red Man Chawin' Terbacky and go bust up the next National.  We'll do us
some real good hangin', slashin' & burnin'.  We'll teach them Snuggle
squirtin' sloppy tunin' pinblock dopers a thang er two!

Mr. Bremmer:

I regret that I have missed the point of your response. I tried to interpret
it as sarcasm, but even from that approach I  honestly do not know what you
are saying.

Perhaps you could try again?

Sincerely,

Bill Simon