Ed Foote and Coleman 11

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:50:32 -0500

John,

I used the Coleman 11 for a series of 3 Bach recitals done by our cello
teacher last year, using harpsichord accompaniment. Everyone
seemed to like it.

Except when the teachers tune, I usually keep the two main instruments
in the Coleman 11.

I'll be using the Young Well for a double harpsichord faculty recital next
month. Their request.

Avery

At 01:23 PM 08/30/00 +1100, you wrote:
>Ed,
>A number of months ago you posted the offsets to the Coleman 11 HT on this
>list and asked for feedback on what people thought.
>
>Anyhow, thought it was time to give the Coleman 11 a try.

SNIP