Front rail punchings...off topic

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:27:34 +0000

Nope, I´m a working man, buddy.  Busy at the con artistry ya heah?
I´ve got this yellow box that totally fools them, especially the old ladies
with the pink carpets. :)

Kristinn the Heartless Leifsson,
City of Crooks, Country of Cons

P.S. Aren´t you legalized to give people a PTG tuning test?  I figured I
could take it someday.