CA glue

Dick Powell dbpowell1@juno.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:51:56 -0500

Hello List, I'm needing some advice on C A glue. My extra bottles I keep
in the freezer until needed. My open bottles I keep in an insulated
drinking container.
I take it with me when I go out on a job and when I get home I bring it
back into the house. I only get about a half of the bottle used before it
starts to thicken and finally gets too hard and thick to use. What do I
need to do to prolong the life of the stuff?
Thanks, DIck Powell

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.