Reactionary curmudgeon vs: "snuggles"

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:09:09 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/00 11:51:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
BSimon999@AOL.COM writes:

<< Where the hell are the " Standards of Practice" found in real professions?
 What is the PTG for if not to establish such standards and educate towards
 them?

 Bronx cheer,

 Bill Simon
 Phoenix >>

Hey, I'm with you, Bill.  I hear there's some Commie Pinko out there who goes
around doing experimental, UNEQUAL temperaments on people's pianos and
doesn't even bother to tell them about it!  We got to GIT him!  And now we
got some varmint goin' around squirtin' Snuggles on people's hammers!
SHEESH!  What is the world coming to?

I tell ya what, Bill, why don't you, me and a few other right thinkin',
Steinway soundboard & pinblock replacin', PSO hatin' good ol' boys git us
some Red Man Chawin' Terbacky and go bust up the next National.  We'll do us
some real good hangin', slashin' & burnin'.  We'll teach them Snuggle
squirtin' sloppy tunin' pinblock dopers a thang er two!

LOCK & LOAD, GOOD BUDDY!

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin