Knabe leaky bass dampers revisited

Richard Winchell rwinchel@capecod.net
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 16:57:32 -0400

Hello folks, Thanks for the suggestions. Actually I neglected to tell
you that I had already removed the caster cups,pedal rods, tightened
all  screws strengthened the damper springs  and had a very reliable RPT
from the area look at the piano prior to my initial inquiry to ptg.org.
To add to the mix, this customer is an old choir member from my church
and a good friend. I am going to visit this instrument in the near
future ; maybe things have changed (fat chance). I'll let you know.
Thanks again,

Richard