Go Bars

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:53:50 -0500

---------------------
>Terry Farrell

Hi Terry,
I never needed to clamp them. Using shims at about 7°, they jam when you
tap them in and stay put just fine with Titebond. Dry fit as necessary and
trim the shim top to just above the soundboard so it will bend to conform
vertically and it shouldn't need clamping. If you decide to make go bars
anyway, be ready to discover that the height of the soundboard (above the
floor) from piano to piano, and even within the same piano from place to
place, varies.

Happy day.

Ron N