So called Wierd !!!!

JWyatt1492@AOL.COM JWyatt1492@AOL.COM
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:47:33 EDT

 Hello Ron<

   This Staib-Abendschein  Action is rated at 1400
blows a minute.  This makes it the fastest action of
any type ever.  It was used in  Starr,. Weser and
Gulbransen players among others.  The reason that
it did not succeed was not its performance or quality
it was the cost.  I have rebuilt several of these actions
and the player system could not stop them from repeating.
   I have used a model of this action in my Turbo-Charge
class many times. Because we may not have knowledge
of a given action does not make it a bad one. It is, in this
case, something old that, to some, may be new.  Let,s
not fear something that is different.
     Clark !!  I will try to find my research info. on the
" Hickman" action and send it to you.

Regards, to all
Jack Wyatt