tilter comparisons

Donald Lemoine donspiano@earthlink.net
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 06:49:07 -0400

have used the iron tube type from schaff,  Foldable,  purchased in the
sixties,  I have used it on all types of pianos, regardless of weight,
plates,  fits well in my truck,  easy to handle and use. Have a good thick
moving belt with it,  when tilting pianos with longer than normal toes, I
Strap them in so the piano will not fall off the dolly.  Have never had a
problem with it,  It was easy to purchase from schaff, as it is under a 100
lbs and can be shipped by UPS.  Other technicians in the area at one time
gave my name to customers looking for wheel repairs,  It brought me much
business besides wheel repairs,  Have done restortation jobs in homes, Be
careful the tilter makes nice big holes in carpets, I carry 1/4 "  boards to
put under wheels. customers love seeing your work, and the word goes out
fast.  It is now covered with all types of paint, gold and just about
anything,  It is a purchase that i have never been sorry for,  Good luck.
--
Donald Lemoine <donspiano@earthlink.net>