Curious

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 23:27:06 -0400

>I'm very curious.  How many of you went to the web site that was listed on
>the "Be My Friend"
> email from Patricia in Malaysia?
>
>1.  Was it a porno site?
>
>2.  If not, how many of you now have virus problems in your computer?  Have
>you checked?
>
>Just my natural suspicion rearing it's ugly head.
>
>Dave

Dave,

Shamefully, I admit I checked it out. It's primarily an Asian-based, pen-pal type of set-up with referral capability. It's possible someone on this list referred Patricia to the List without her knowledge. Most of the participants are younger than some of the food in my fridge. As for viruses, my computer still works and I don't plan to get any closer to anyone there to check on other types of virus.

John Lillico