Which ETD?

Dave Hall keyboard@cysource.com
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:39:14 -0500

Let me inject a little practical logic to the information you compile before
you decide.

If you buy RCT on a laptop computer, you have not only a super tuning
program with many
capabilities, you have a laptop computer that can do all the wonderful
things a computer
can do (record keeping, word processing, Internet surfing, email and lots of
other fun
and business stuff).

If you buy a little box that tunes pianos, that's what you've got - a box
that tunes pianos,
for a very significant investment.

Never mind all the warnings about becoming addicted to it.  You will become
immediately
addicted to it, whatever you buy!  That doesn't mean your ears fall off the
side of your
head or that your brain stops working.  You will probably find that your
attention to
accuracy and speed become even more acute.

Dave

At 08:44 PM 08/18/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>OK folks.  I'm considering purchasing my first ETD.  Simple question --
which one should I get and why?  I'll stand way back from the screen and
wait for your responses.  :o)