Kibbles and bits

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 07:53:58 -0700

I used to know a tech in northern Michigan who had a similar experience.  He
went out on a call to work on a piano that had quit working entirely several
months earlier.  When he arrived he found that every key was stiff as a board.
When he opened the front it literally exploded with dog food.  Apparently the
owner had several large dogs and bought food in bulk.  A rodent was steeling the
food a morsel at a time and storing it in the piano until the instrument was
completely filled up!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV