SHARING FILES - problems...

Michel Lachance michel_lachance@hotmail.com
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:39:53 EDT

Tony,

I don't think that you were the problem.  It appears that XDrive is not
reliable enough for that kind of purpose.  I had another account with them
and I just found out that it is not only wipped out, it does not even exist
anymore!

I agree with you, I think that there is a need for sharing files among
technicians and it would be worth trying once more.  However, I believe that
this should be done on a real website.  Anyone want to endeavor?

Michel Lachance, RPT