Mystery dust cover bumper thumper stopper scratch preventer keyboard felt

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 07:22:22 -0400

Joseph,

I wouldn't say they're both wrong.  I would say you're all right!  That's the
beauty of the thing; it's multi-purpose!  <G>  It can also be placed on Mrs.
Wealthy's scratchless hardwood floor, to keep it that way, when you bring in your
old metal toolboxes.

Regards, Clyde Hollinger