SHARING FILES - problems...

Michel Lachance michel_lachance@hotmail.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 21:04:25 EDT

Hi List,

Few days ago I have set up a virtual drive account on the net where
technicians could share any kind of files about piano technology.  Few
technicians had already contributed by uploading files and even piano picts.

For an unknown reason, the drive is now empty and all the contributions are
lost...  I guess this was not a so good idea and I think I should close the
virtual hard drive account.

Thanks anyway for the folks who has visited the place and uploaded few
things, and my apologies about the lost files.  Really don't know what
happened.

Michel Lachance, RPT