email addresses

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:05:50 -0600

Hi Pat,

I think you are most likely going to find your email address book is toast
:( I am not however an outlook user so perhaps some one who is may be able
to help you. You might also ask what the file extension is on the address
list (like .mbx) and do a search on the extension.

I find it a good policy to keep my email addresses in a separate database.

At 01:44 PM 08/16/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Don and List ,I down loaded ie 5.5  trying to upgrade my outlook
>express  but it put an icon where the old oe 4 was and all it want to do
>it download it again than it says I already have the latest version , it
>is a circle and it doesn't give me my outlook express mail box so I have
>to use Netscape Communicator which isn't very good any help to get my
>outlook express back will be very appreciated Pat Neely

Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.htmlplanet.com/

3004 Grant Rd.