Which system?

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 12:42:50 -0500

>To the list,
>I have a new customer with a 1919 M&H AA X, that wants and needs a DC
>climate control system.  No problem except which system is the right one
>for AA X?  It was just moved from Columbia MO to Bloomington, IL and I
>haven't put a system into this model.  It will be a tight fit with posts
>and rim turnbuckle grouping.  Thanks for the help!
>Bill Schlipf

G6PS-50/25 (System A)
(4'6" to 5'10" grands)

G6PS-50/38 (System B)
(5'11" to 6'6" grands)

Just hang the tank below the posts and rim turnbuckle grouping. The only
potential drawback would be appearance, but on the other hand, it's a
better location anyway than stuffed up inside, because the system is far
more effective.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731