string covers

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 16:08:58 PDT

Hi all,

I sold an "Edwards" string cover to a customer who owns a C3 the other
day...just bt describing it, and the benefits...I hadn't brought my sample
or demo with me that day, so I got lucky and made the sale anyway. But,
since this is only my second Edwards sale, i am hoping someone on the list
can give me definitive ordering info. I have not as yet been able to reach
anyone at Edwards,(for this sale) so i left a message with all the customer
info, i.e., name address, cover size & color, etc. Since the customer gave
me a check for the retail price, i am assuming I will simply write Edwards a
check for my cost, which is roughly $150.00, and then they will ship it to
the customer? Since i'm pretty confident that many of you have sold these
covers, do you know if Edwards is set up to take credit cards over the
phone? I hope so, because if not, I am assuming that they cannot ship my
customer his cover, UNTIL Edwards receives MY check. Thanks in advance for
any clarification in this matter.

Musically yours,

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA