Tuning business for sale.

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 19:36:20 +0100

Out of interest how do you sell a tuning round.

a) A fixed price for each client on the books.
b) A percentage of the profit for x amount of years
c)  just a lump sum.
d) An amount depends on the turnover.

Or is it a combination.

Barrie,

In article <20000813.003552.-309873.0.jphillip7@juno.com>, James P.
Duggan <jphillip7@juno.com> writes

--
Barrie Heaton               Ý The U.K. Piano Page:
http://www.a440.co.uk       Ý http://www.uk-piano.org/