Set Up Grand

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 13:21:21 -0500

The Piano Horse has gone through another evolution. It now weighs
significantly less than earlier versions. It's so easy to carry around,
and certainly makes tipping a grand to the board a much easier process
than when one had to either deal with turning on the lyre, or especially,
when one turned it without the lyre.  If I were moving a lot of pianos
I'd have one for sure,.
les bartlett
houston

On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 11:56:38 EDT Douglasmahard@AOL.COM writes:
> Hi Ron,
>
> Patrick had two very good suggestions.
>
> I've owned a Piano Horse from Piano Wrangler know for over a year.
> Have been
> using it mostly on a Yamaha C7 that I rent.  I wouldn't want to dump
> this
> size piano by myself but a six footer or under I'm sure I could do.
> I highly
> recommend the Piano Horse.
>
> We transport our C7 in a road case, but I did build Lowell's sled
> and find it
> very easy to use on other moving jobs.
>
> Doug Mahard

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!