FILE SHARING LIBRARY

Michel Lachance michel_lachance@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:41:43 EDT

Dear List Members,

There have been few responses about making a special place on the web where
the technicians could share files related (or not) to piano technology.

Well I am making an attempt to see how it would go in real life.  I have set
up a virtual drive account where we can all come and go and pick up or
upload what everyone will consent to share.

First you head up your browser to :  www.xdrive.com

Username:  piano5      Password:  tech

There you will see a windows that acts very much like a regular hard drive
where you can upload or download things and create folders.

This virtual drive is presumably intended for a single user so, I have no
idea how it would react with mutliple users logged on to the same account at
the same time.  Well, let's give it a try.

Also, I will ask people to act responsibly and not upload things that would
not be desirable within the primaly intention of that sharing place.

Of course, you will understand that I will decline any kind of responsibilty
concerning eventual misuse of that virtual drive.

I will be away for few days, so I will not be able to answer questions until
I will be back.

Welcome all!

Michel Lachance, RPT