Chickering Ampico For Sale.

CHMUS@AOL.COM CHMUS@AOL.COM
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 01:43:41 EDT

I hope that this post is appropriate, let me know if it is not.

I have a 1922 Chickering grand with an ampico A system.  The piano is 6' 4".
We have refinished the mahogany cabinet (needs further detailing), the
Soundboard and Plate including all new decals.  Completely re strung.  I have
about 400 rolls to go with it.  They are mostly vintage Ampico and most are
in excellent condition.  I have not done any work to the action.  I have
ivory for the keyboard, most are off right now.  Ampico A system seems to be
complete and ready to be rebuilt.  Need to sell due to too many other
projects..and not enough time ....  $8500  chmus@aol.com  David Nichols,
Carriage House Music. (503) 655-0585

Thank You.