Pinblock/Frame Separation Report!

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:50:15 -0400

Jim, are you suggesting that first time soundboard installation is something
less than the ultimate experience for a piano rebuilder? I figured that
holding the living heart of the instrument in my hand and being responsible
for giving the piano life itself would be the epitome of my work.

And Ron, not only can you watch, you could join in - ya know, like a
threesome! P.S., bring about 20 clamps with you.

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com