humidity effect

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 10:51:43 -0600

Hi All,

I came across a Steinway D that is usually in my care, but during the trip
to the convention someone else was needed for service. It was very
interesting to note that the same distortion of the unisons happened for
this other unknown soldier of the piano tuning world.

Of particular interest as well was the note B3 which was a full 24 cents
sharp while A4 was only 8 cents sharp. What you might call a *hysteric
temperament*?? *soft sad smile*.
Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.htmlplanet.com/