Balwin

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 19:50:08 -0500

Could someone comment on the new model "Balwin L1". I understand it has
a newly designed plate that made in Brazil. I'm thinking of getting one
for my personal piano. I'm interested in the sustain in the 5th and 6th
octaves. Or any other comments you would care to make.

I'm tuning and working on pianos daily so I want something solid at home
that doesn't require constant regulation etc. etc.
Private email if you want to respond off line. Thanks in advance.
Richard