Repetition Revisited

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 22:47:28 -0500

Thanks Victor, Mark, Ed, Jim, Newton, Rob, and Roger, (is that it?) for the
great ideas.  My focus was on the fact that the hammers had been filed a few
times, hammer height was raised a lot, didn't look like a great hanging job,
bad checking, etc. You have considered things I didn't. This gives me plenty
to look at when I see it again next week (it's 45 minutes away).  Anyone
else with ammo for me, please bring it on.  I will look at it all and report
my findings.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
Mandeville, LA
New Orleans Chapter