Off again..

Dona dlaird@sprintmail.com
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 09:42:02 -0700

Well folks... been kinda busy with family over here in Seattle, but have
been reading along with the various threads.. But this is our last day in
the US. Its back home to Bergen tommorrow morning, and to another year of
working with pianos.. grin.

Just wanted to say once again how neat it was to meet so many of you in
Arlington, and how I am looking forward to keeping in touch in the years to
come. This trip has been wonderfull for both Siri and myself, but we are
looking homewards now. 6 weeks is a long time to take off and I am anxious
to get back again.

So anyways, I'll be signing off for a couple days. Hope everyone has had as
great a summer as I have had.

bye bye

Richard Brekne
RPT, NPTF