books

Tony Caught caute@optusnet.com.au
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 23:29:54 +0930

Hi Stuart

The Library has several books on piano basics and design.  There are also
books available from most  Piano repair supply stores and very soon,
hopefully, the Piano Journal will be on CD.  Do what I did, learn how they
used to make pianos, study the old pianos and then learn about the new
techniques.

Regards

Tony Caught ICPTG
Australia