Cruise pianos (non-$cientology)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 05 Aug 2000 17:20:06 -0500

>Ahemmm Mr. Nossaman!,
>   I'm certainly sorry that your gene pool is different than mine, but I
>suppose that is really self evident by useful folicle presentation.

This would be one of them hirs(t)ute comments, wouldn't it? Sort of a
woolly sage kind of thing? Not bad for an old guy that jumps out of
airplanes, perfectly good or otherwise. <G>

>Or was the Air Force lying all those years?? :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

It certainly was. Perhaps not in that particular instance, perhaps so, but
definitely about something. That's why I no longer answer their mail.

Ron N