Cruise pianos (non-$cientology)

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 16:33:09 EDT

In a message dated 8/05/2000 4:09:44 PM, Ron N. wrote:

<<"Anyone that would intentionally jump out of a

perfectly good airplane can't share a common gene pool with me.">>

Ahemmm Mr. Nossaman!,
   I'm certainly sorry that your gene pool is different than mine, but I
suppose that is really self evident by useful folicle presentation. However
the term "perfectly good airplane" can be decided in many different manners;
the only appropiate one is that any airplane that can't put you on the ground
as safely and as quietly as a parachute can't really be described as a
"perfectly good airplane" for those purposes.

 Oh they can get you there, sometimes, granted....... but they can't stop at
30,000 feet and let you step off onto solid ground...can they??? Or was the
Air Force lying all those years?? :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)