Wireless pics 1- try again

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 21:56:54 -0700

Many have said on the list and privately that they couldn't
download the pics I sent on my remote invention.  Sorry, I
integrated them into the e-mail, (like a web page), and not all
browsers can read that.  I'll send them one more time, this time
as a real attachment.  And once again, I'll send each one
seperately because the Pianotech server limits space per post or
it will reject the message.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

Pic 1, the transmitter unit, back open to show inside.

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: transmitter.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 15528 bytes