banana sorry

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 22:35:32 +0100

In article <200008030119.TAA31714823@toshiro.sk.sympatico.ca>, Roger
Jolly <baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca> writes
>                A very interesting and artistic shape. Judging from the
>    damper line, the action must be very interesting.  Does it have a
>    curved hammer line, and a curved key length?
>    I would love to see a picture of the action.
>    Thank's for the post.
>    Regards Roger

It's sort of a reverse on a normal bridge, Vbar layout on a straight
strung upright.  Also only 7 moncords,  I wonder if the action comes out
in two sections  like on a square piano.

Have you seen the piano up close Linda.

Barrie,

--
Barrie Heaton               Ý The U.K. Piano Page:
http://www.a440.co.uk       Ý http://www.uk-piano.org/