Trimming

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 16:17:28 -0500

>Hi Ron. Seems as though I did something wrong. Does a long email take time
>to download or something? I have a fast connection, so I may just not be
>aware of other circumstances. Not a problem to change my ways a bit to
>conform,  but I am curious what problems that may have caused. Please
>answer, or I'll keep sending this and adding to it each time!
>
>Terry Farrell

Hi Terry,
It wasn't really a problem for me either, for the same reason, but some of
the folks out there aren't as spoiled as us and have to wait - and pay -
for the time. For that reason, it's considered merciful good form to strip
the non-pertinent stuff from the tail end of your reply so everyone doesn't
have to download it all again and again. Keep whatever is minimally
necessary for continuity and delete the rest before sending. It just seemed
to me that another reminder was in order. Thanks for checking in.

Roger, however, already knows better, so I can just razz him about it.

Ha!

Ron N