Wireless picture #5???

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 06:44:50 -0500

>Hmmm.  I might suggest right clicking and select "Save as..." on the
attachment
>and save them to the desktop.  Then click the desktop icon which it will
create
>and see what happens.  If nothing then open whatever picture viewer
utility you
>use, (quicktime picture viewer or perhaps M.S. Paint, (assuming you are using
>Windows).  Click on "open file", (or whatever it says), and progress
untill you
>reach the desktop and select the file.  One of these will do it I'm sure.  If
>you received the attachment then you received the image.  It's there
somewhere.

>Rob Goodale, RPT
>Las Vegas, NV

They're not attached. They're imbedded. Had they been attached, they could
have been accessed by your viewer. Imbedded, your mail reader either shows
them, or not. There's possibly a configuration option somewhere in your
reader that will show them to you where they sit, but I sure don't see a
way to clip them from the text.

Ron N