banana piano

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 17:35:40 -0500

Linda,

Welcome - and what fine gifts you bring too! I've never heard of these
before now. What a hoot! Sure seems like a lot of  engineering gymnastics
to get a straight bridge. How did the action feel? Is the pinblock one
piece? Imagine the fun getting a good block-to-plate flange fit! That's one
block installation per double plank. <G>

I'd guess the "killer octave" possibly wasn't too bad either, with the
straight bridge and what looks like it might be a cutoff bar below and
forward of that curved connecting strut, on the side opposite the dark
shadow. Is it?

I'd like to crawl all over this one for a while and try to see what they
did, compared to what they got. Very interesting.

Ron N