Shellac-non piano

Wilsons wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 13:00:06 -0400

Surely, those who use shellac for food decoration must use the more edible
variety of alcohol!
Incidentally, isopropyl alc is the best for your gas tank (I'm following
somebody else's trend for just barging in with a new topic), better than
methyl, because unlike methyl, isopropyl is mutually soluble in gas & water.
The water is absorbed & expelled w less backtalk from the car!  Glad you asked
(sic)  :)

Wally Wilson